Date:      Tue, 17 Apr 2001 16:23:51 -0700
From:      Soren Kristensen <soren@soekris.com>
To:        Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>
Cc:        Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>, freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The ultimate board! Wireless....

Hi Chris,

I have actually been looking on that board for a while, and are
working on getting one for testing. I'm assuming that I would
qualify as an OEM, although a small one....

That would also mean that I will locate antennas and make a
version of my case to support them.

I don't expect the board to be especially expensive.

Soren