Date:      Mon, 6 Jul 1998 10:50:07 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Chris Coleman <chris@bb.cc.wa.us>
To:        Donald Burr <dburr@POBoxes.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@colossus.dyn.ml.org, freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Public apology for my recent posting

On Mon, 6 Jul 1998, Donald Burr wrote:

> This is a public apology regarding my recent posting to these lists.
> Several people have made me aware that these people had spammed this
> message to all e-mail addresses @freebsd.org.  I was not aware of this.

Really?  Your posting was the first I had seen of Coyotepoint.  And I am
subscribed to several lists,  Maybe I just missed it.

Maybe I am missing your point, but are we boycotting them because they
spammed the lists?  Doesn't seem right if that is the case.  Please
elaborate a little, cause I want to put this in the next issue of the RQN.

Christopher J. Coleman (whyareyou@lookingforme.com)
Computer Support Analyst I  (509)-762-6341
FreeBSD Book Project:  http://www.vmunix.com/fbsd-book/