Date:      Sat, 23 Mar 1996 17:19:41 -0800
From:      Paul Traina <pst@shockwave.com>
To:        dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: QCAM & VIC: kernel driver for 2.1-R?

I've been wanting to port it back into 2.1 (someone just ported it over to
Linux), but I don't have a 2.1 machine handy that I can do kernel hacking
on.  It should be nearly trivial to port back in, if someone wants to do
the honors (or if someone wants to give me root access on a scrap machine
that has enough disk space for kernel hacking).

Paul

  From: Doug White <dwhite@riley-net170-164.uoregon.edu>
  Subject: QCAM & VIC: kernel driver for 2.1-R?
  Hello!

  As you might have expected, I want to get the kernel driver for qcam.
  Will it work with 2.1-R?  Or should I pull -stable or -current?  I would
  rather be able to integrate it into 2.1-R, as I'm critically short of
  diskspace at this point.

  Thanks!