Date:      Tue, 8 Apr 1997 12:44:21 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Neal <neal@pernet.net>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        Anthony Barlow <tony@warp.co.uk>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: POP servers

Same thing here.  Our traffic has gotten high enough that me moved the
temporary boxes to another partition.  When we did that, the loxk files
magically stopped appearing.Now my only problem is that the bulletin
feature doesn't work correctly when you have it keep last bulletin read
information in a database.  Ugh.