Date:      Thu, 03 Nov 2011 09:42:18 -0600
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Timing of FreeBSD 9.0-RC2?

I've been working with FreeBSD 9.0-RC1, and it's good but still has
a few rough edges. I understand that since RC1, llvm and Clang have
been updated and can now successfully compile the world (an
un-GNUed toolchain at last!) and that some disk bugs have been
fixed. Is there an ETA for RC2? Need to build servers, and since
freebsd-update can't do binary updates between release candidates
I'd like a version that has the latest fixes.

--Brett Glass