Date:      Tue, 4 Apr 2000 13:19:18 -0700
From:      Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
To:        "Steven E. Ames" <seames@winstar.com>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.ORG>, Mike Tancsa <mike@sentex.ca>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OpenSSH problem (fatal: rsa_private_decrypt() failed)

On Tue, Apr 04, 2000 at 03:10:18PM -0500, Steven E. Ames wrote:

> that got it. Thanks for the quick response. Side topic... anyone know
> what the licensing fee is to get a commercial copy of RSA for OpenSSH?
> I've got some potentially commercial applications that I'd like to run
> on it...

The word on the street is that they are unavailable at any price.
Apparently one of the companies who as owned RSA once said something to
the effect that the easiest way for then to get a license was to buy RSA
outright.  Only 6-7 months until it doesn't matter anymore though. (I can
never remember the date and people keep reporting conflicting things.)

-- Brooks