Date:      Wed, 18 Apr 2001 10:03:22 -0700
From:      Mike Schmittdiel <groove10@uclink4.berkeley.edu>
To:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PPPoE support

Just poking my nose into this project because it looks like it fits my
needs perfectly.  I know FreeBSD has PPPoE support (through what cleint I
don't know), but I couldn't find anywhere detailing this info about
Pico-BSD.  If this feature is not in the "standard" Pico-BSD kernel, is it
possible to add this feature?  Any info on the subject would be appreciated.

-Mike Schmittdiel