Date:      Tue, 24 Apr 2001 09:57:05 +0200
From:      "Munish Chopra" <messiah_man@hotmail.com>
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   The FreeBSD NVIDIA Driver Initiative

We are leading 'The FreeBSD NVIDIA Driver Initiative', and as the name says
we would like to see 3D-support for our various NVIDIA cards under FreeBSD.
In short, there are three of us who are what you might call 'officially'
heading the effort. We'd really like to see the project added to the 'Device
Drivers' section of the project page.

The link and description we'd like:

---snip---

Initiative</a> - An initiative aiming for NVIDIA supported 3D drivers for
FreeBSD. This is to be accomplished with help from the FreeBSD developer
community as well as NVIDIA. Please visit the web page for regular news
updates and to find out how you can help.

---snip---

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Munish Chopra