Date:      Sat, 22 Jul 2000 06:51:50 -0600
From:      Joe Warner <jswarner@uswest.net>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>, freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: New Opportunity

Right on.  Yeah, I had already decided to do just that since posting this email.
He's more interested in some testing he wants to do with Apache and he'll probably
only be operating from the GUI for the time being.  I don't even think there's a
chance he'll telnet to the box for a while.  So, after I get it up and running and
get Apache going, I'll gradually add new apps and functionality to impress him with
later.  8^)

Joe

--

    FreeBSD = The Power to Serve