Date:      Tue, 6 Feb 1996 23:18:54 +1030 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Initial 2.2-SNAP experiences...

Ok, who slipped the Pentium emulator into this SNAP?

Seriously, I'm not sure whether sysinstall mounted the disk async or
what, but the install really bucketted along (this is on a 386DX33 via FTP).

I'm hoping this will get me around the 3-day -current build-tail build-fail
cycle and back onto something useful.  Ta Jordan, and everyone else who
pushed and shoved things around to make it happen.

]] "wherever you go, there you are" - Buckaroo Banzai                   [[