Date:      Fri, 8 Feb 2002 09:57:25 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matt Wilbur <matt@efs.org>
To:        Gregory Sutter <gsutter@daemonnews.org>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG, tlambert2@mindspring.com
Subject:   Re: diskless freebsd cluster

Sounds like I definitely need to document this, and I agree, an article
would be a good idea (and fun)...

I do have some kinks to work out (both political and technical), and a
pretty busy schedule, but I'll start working on it.  I should have
something in a week or two.. (where's that digital camera, anyway..)

-Matt