Date:      Tue, 04 Apr 2000 14:22:58 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        Brad Knowles <blk@skynet.be>
Cc:        Doug Barton <Doug@gorean.org>, Brennan W Stehling <brennan@offwhite.net>, Jim Weeks <jim@siteplus.net>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make world failed

> 	I know you don't want to hear this, but the reality of it is that
> we really should be doing a better job of keeping the web pages
> up-to-date with regards to things like this.

And seeing as how this problem stem from a lack of resources (people
to do the work) and always has, what is your proposal?  Suggestions
that we just somehow magically "find more people" will be laughed out
of town since we've tried that.  Volunteering to write some sort of
account system for volunteers to come in and drop their changes into a
php3/modperl/whathaveyou sort of mechanism which you plan to write
would get a much better reception.

I really am tired of people telling us what reality should be rather
than making that reality come about through their own efforts.

- Jordan