Date:      Tue, 5 Jan 1999 19:03:40 +1100
From:      Andy Newman <atrn@zeta.org.au>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: physical security

And to follow on from Mike there has been at least one case in .au
(oh, I miss my .oz) of fake ATM machines being installed in a mall.

Another physical access story is the infamous "take down the teller
machine network on a Friday afternoon" caper of a few years ago. A
disgruntled telecoms employee took a chainsaw to a few key cables
around the city (Sydney) and left me with no cash for an entire
weekend. Bastard!