Date:      Tue, 04 Apr 2000 14:39:34 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        R Joseph Wright <rjoseph@speakeasy.org>
Cc:        Doug Barton <Doug@gorean.org>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make world failed

> I'd be glad to help in this area, as I'm a very good writer.  Can someone
> point me in the right direction?

Join the freebsd-doc mailing list and volunteer your services as you
just did above.  I'm sure someone will point you to an area of the
handbook which is visibly on fire.

Alternately, simply read the docs and start fixing things which smell
particularly bad to you, sending your diffs to freebsd-doc for someone
else to commit on your behalf.  Either way should work, though if you
do too much of this, don't also be surprised when someone shoves you
forward for docs committer status so you can make the changes directly
to the web pages and online docs. :-)

Thanks!

- Jordan