Date:      Wed, 15 Apr 1998 16:11:17 -0500
From:      Will Berger <delver@mail.utexas.edu>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Really hopeful...

Dear FreeBSD people,

	I have a rather odd question to ask of you.  I recently acquired a
BT848A Chip Video Capture card.  I have drivers that will run under 95,
but none that will work under NT 4.0.  I realize you are not affiliated
with the card manufacturer in any way, but you are one of the few
resources to even mention the damn thing.  If you could direct me to
some likely sources (other than the actual vendor, who of course is out
of business) I would greatly appreciate it.  Any response will be
greatly appreciated,

Yours,

Will Berger
delver@mail.utexas.edu