Date:      Thu, 13 Jun 1996 13:22:44 -0400 (EDT)
From:      John Williams <jw@ns.calyx.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Best config for user shell machine

Hi, I have just set up a public-access UNIX shell machine with FreeBSD,
and everything is running great.

My question, though, is: what is the best version of the
kernel/libc/utils to be using?  Stability is important to me, but I
noticed most of the posters to this list seem to be running some 2.2-SNAP
or other beta code.  Is there a good reason to do this?

Thanks for your time.

 John L. Williams  - Chief Network Engineer, Riot Graphics Corp.
                     System Administrator, Calyx Internet Access
 jw@riot.net - jw@calyx.net - jw@pirahna.net - jw@netpimp.com - jw@cartel.org