Date:      Tue, 21 Jun 2005 16:58:46 -0700
From:      Mike Hunter <mhunter@ack.berkeley.edu>
To:        openoffice@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Compile problem and slow download (gid_File_Lib_LibXMLSec_xmlseccore not found)

Hi,

I've been trying to build OO 2-devel for a while, but I'm having issues.

As of June 6:

par2script -i ../unxfbsd.pro/par,/usr/ports/editors/openoffice-2.0-devel/work/solver/680/unxfbsd.pro/par @@/tmp/mkiKWbm4 -o ../unxfbsd.pro/bin/osl/setup_osl.ins
ERROR: Could not include definition block. Found no definition of gid_File_Lib_LibXMLSec_xmlseccore!
dmake:  Error code 255, while making '../unxfbsd.pro/bin/osl/setup_osl.ins'
'---* tg_merge.mk *---'

I'm having the same problem with builds from both
OOo_1.9m103_source.tar.bz2 and OOo_1.9m105_source.tar.bz2

Any suggestions?

Also, are there any other ways to get the latest milestone tbz?
good-day.net is in Japan, and I get poor download times from it.
I'd download and test with that version but the dl takes too long :|

Please CC me as I'm not on the openoffice list.

Thanks!

Mike