Date:      Tue, 4 Apr 2000 15:08:59 -0800
From:      "Southwell" <vizion@ptialaska.net>
To:        <chad@DCFinc.com>, "Ben Smithurst" <ben@scientia.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Attachments request

Chad - you were right on!! :-)

See the thread Re: Attachments request -OOOOOPS
This is what I wrote:

Well guys I am so soooooooooooory if you had not told me I would never have
known -

I am hanging my head here -- I am not used to using Microsoft stuff and it
appears that HTML was set by default on this machine -- the sooner I can get
my new machine up with Freebsd 4.00 the better I will like it!!

Please let me know if the beastly HTML and Jif stuff (aparrently for some
kind of background to the mail) has dissappeared.

However I would still stand by my request and you guys have made more point
for me again

Attachments etc are a pain in the ****

Thanks