Date:      Sat, 7 Nov 1998 15:22:14 -0600 (CST)
From:      Licia <licia@o-o.org>
To:        Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: I Need Advice

Thank you for your reply, but those lines are a bit too
long.  It can only be a maximum of 26 characters per line,
(that's what the |---------------------------| is for, to show
line length :) ) which is why I am having trouble deciding on
the text.  I am better at expressing myself, if I have more
room to work with :)

On Sat, 7 Nov 1998, Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai wrote:
> On 07-Nov-98 Licia wrote:
> >
> > I'm about to place an order for 1,000 ink pens to give away.
> > I am allowed 4 lines of 26 characters each in which to place
> > my message.  I would really like some suggestions as to how
> > best to use these lines to advocate FreeBSD.
> >
> > Right now, I am thinking something like :
> >
> >  |---------------------------|
> >
> > 1          FreeBSD
> > 2   A Free Operating System
> > 3   http://www.FreeBSD.org
> > 4     The Power To Serve
>
> Clear enough for me though... =)
>
> Mayhaps
>
> FreeBSD
> A Free Operating System
> Home of the Daemon: http://www.FreeBSD.org
> The Power and Stability to Serve...
>
> just an idea... ;)

[ licia@o-o.org ]  [ http://www.o-o.org/ ]  [ IrcNick : Licia ]
[ A happy user of FreeBSD : http://www.freebsd.org/           ]
[ Why crawl through windows when you can walk through a door? ]
[ This user boycotts all Microsoft products and services      ]