Date:      Thu, 03 Nov 2011 22:41:16 +0400
From:      =?koi8-r?B?4c7Uz84g68zF09M=?= <rc5hack@yandex.ru>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   freebsd-update: how to understand, what have changed?

I running 8.2-RELEASE-p4.

I have just run freebsd-update and it dave done something I dont't understand:

# freebsd-update fetch
Looking up update.FreeBSD.org mirrors... 4 mirrors found.
Fetching metadata signature for 8.2-RELEASE from update5.FreeBSD.org... done.
Fetching metadata index... done.
Inspecting system... done.
Preparing to download files... done.
Fetching 1 files... done.

The following files will be updated as part of updating to 8.2-RELEASE-p4:
/boot/GENERIC/kernel

# freebsd-update install
Installing updates... done.

It download something, but doesn't shows any files changes.
So, what have changed? Does I need to rebuild my custom kernel or no? Does I need to reboot?