Date:      11 Mar 2008 18:06:26 -0000
From:      Abbey National Bank <service@abbeybank.co.uk>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Alert : Update your Bank Account

Abbey

   Dear Customer
   During our regular scheduled, account maintenance and verification
   procedures we have detected a slight error in your billing
   information.

   1. A recent change in your personal information ( i.e. change of
   address).
   2. Submitting invalid information during the initial sign up process.
   3. An inability to accurately verify your selected option of payment
   due to an internal error within our processors.

   You have 12 hours to confirm account information or your account will
   be blocked.
   To Get Started, Please Click On

   [1]http://www.abbey.co.uk/update/acc

   This email was sent by the Abbey Online server. This is done for your
   protection.

   Abbey National Society
   Security Advisor
   Abbey Bank.

   Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot
   be answered.