Date:      Tue, 27 Mar 2001 18:19:14 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>
To:        dan@langille.org
Cc:        freebsd@nc.rr.com (Neill Robins), freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Oh no! They killed Beastie!

> > Whoa, I never admitted that I actually watched those shows! :) I thought
> > they was pure crap for what little time I had to watch television!
>
> Heh, I liked watching them when I was in USA on holidays...

I'm a big fan of Bruce Campbell, who appeared on both the Xena
and Hercules series as "Autolycus, King of Thieves", who was
showcased in the short lived series "Jack Of All Trades", which
was a "Wild Wild West" spoof.  He otherwise known for his roles
in "The Evil Dead", "The Evil Dead II: Dead By Dawn", and "Army
Of Darkness".  Oh yeah, also Cleopatra 2525.

He's an amazing comedic actor, IMO.

There are a lot of Robert Tapert, Sam Raimi productions out
there, including all three "Evil Dead" films, mentioned above,
Darkman, Xena, Hercules, and the new CBS Series "American
Gothic".  They also did the M.A.N.T.I.S. pilot, and the action
Western "The Quick and the Dead".  Raimi executive produced
"Hard Target" and "Timecop", and co-wrote "The Hudsucker Proxy".

Reniassance pictures is Bruce Campbell, Robert Tapert, and Sam
Raimi's production company.

Personally, I think Hercules fell apart except as comedy, when
they got rid of Anthony Quinn.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---