Date:      Sat, 11 Mar 2000 12:22:51 +1100
From:      Danny <dannyh@idx.com.au>
To:        Jonathan & Charmane Frazier <wolfman@csocs.com>, Jon Rust <jpr@vcnet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FrontPage extensions on Apache

Hello,

What can be very useful for ISPs and FreeBSD Ports is the following: -

A port that installs Apache-1.3.9 + Php3.0.12 + MySQL so after I install this
ports users can program in Php and  QueryMySQL DB etc.

Or someway of upgrading to the above without having to deal with messing up the
virtual host settings etc.

Looking forward to your feedback.

dannyh

dannyh@idx.com.au