Date:      Mon, 30 Aug 2004 17:30:19 +0100
From:      Ceri Davies <ceri@submonkey.net>
To:        Gert van der Plas <snoyt@hotmail.com>
Cc:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:    Re: update for FreeBSD Architecture Handbook: 13.4 Character Devices

--WplhKdTI2c8ulnbP

On Sun, Aug 29, 2004 at 05:00:59PM +0200, Gert van der Plas wrote:
> Hi doc@FreeBSD.org,
>=20
> I wanted to write a kernel module and accessed your example 13-2: 'Exampl=
e=20
> of a Sample Echo Pseudo-Device Driver for FreeBSD 5.X'. The source seems=
=20
> slightly outdated and did not work for FreeBSD 5.2-CURRENT of 30th of jun=
e.
> I fixed it and submit to you the updated version.

Hi Gert,

Thanks for this.  Would it be possible for you to help us a little bit
more by submitting this with the send-pr tool so that it doesn't get
lost?  If I can really push our luck, it would be nice if you could also
submit a diff against the old one.

Thanks,

Ceri
--=20
It is not tinfoil, it is my new skin.  I am a robot.

--WplhKdTI2c8ulnbP

--WplhKdTI2c8ulnbP--