Date:      Sun, 07 Jun 1998 16:15:26 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD daemon icons

I'm looking for good, semi-official, low color (4-10) icons for the
FreeBSD project (the beastie or chuckie creature that appears on the
cdroms, etc).  I need resolutions in the 32x32 size as well as the
16x16 size.  qvwm uses an icon from the M company and I'd like to
change it, at least on my local machine, to the FreeBSD daemon.  xpm
format is best.

Anybody have some good pointers?

I have one line art drawing of an appropriate resolution, but it looks
really cheezy (since I drew it based on the beastie bitmaps that were
at Kirk's site).

Warner