Date:      18 Sep 1998 08:49:23 +0300
From:      Antti Kaipila <anttik@iki.fi>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        "Herrera, Antonio, HERRERA2" <antonio.herrera-alcantara@bt.com>
Subject:   Re: Sound Blaster 16 PnP

	If it's a new SB16, it's probably a SB Vibra16X. This card
does not work with the 2.2.6's snd driver (150298). you should grab a
new version of the snd code from http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/sound.html
This code supports audio playback, but not capture nor full duplex mode.

	Hope this helps.

--
  Antti Kaipila <anttik@iki.fi>