Date:      Tue, 01 Jul 1997 01:35:54 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        "Trefor S." <trefor@flevel.co.uk>
Cc:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD account offer.

> Sorry - I thought people would be interested to hear that an ISP is using
> FreeBSD and making accounts available.

Well to be fair, first off you don't even make it clear in your advert
that you're using FreeBSD, you refer to it as "a unix account"
throughout and the only mention of FreeBSD occurs when you suggest
that users who already have FreeBSD at home may be interested.

Second, you're hardly "making them available" in the charity sense,
you're selling them - this is clearly commercial use, and perhaps all
this shows is that there needs to be a freebsd-advert list (or
something suitably named) where people who truly want to read such
things can subscribe.  I would not be opposed, though it's more up to
our postmaster.

					Jordan