Date:      Fri, 14 Jun 1996 12:23:02 -0500
From:      "Bradley Dunn" <dunn@harborcom.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG, Troy Arie Cobb <troy@circle.net>
Subject:   Re: Poppassd

I got it to work on BSD/OS. It should probably work no prob on
FreeBSD I would assume. The code I used is available at:
ftp://ftp.bsdi.com/contrib/mail/poppassd-bsdos-1.1.tar.gz
This code has some mods for BSD-type tty semantics I think.
This file above comes with a precompiled version. You don't want
this. Delete poppassd.o and poppassd, edit the Makefile and add
-lcrypt to the LIBS, then type make. If it doesn't work let me know.
Maybe this should be a port....hmmmm...

Bradley Dunn <dunn@harborcom.net>
Harbor Communications -- www.haborcom.net