Date:      Mon, 1 Oct 2001 12:18:58 -0700
From:      "Crist J. Clark" <cristjc@earthlink.net>
To:        Joey Garcia <bear@unix.homeip.net>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bad Drivers

On Sun, Sep 30, 2001 at 05:16:40PM -0700, Joey Garcia wrote:

> On Sat, 29 Sep 2001, Chern Lee wrote:
>
> > Cut me off on I5.  You came six inches from what would've been an 80 mph
> > fast-lane accident.
>
> Okay, so you were doing 80 mph?  What's the speed limit on the I5?  That's
> the I5 in California right?  I'm assumming you're up north (I'm in L.A.).
> Down here the limit is 65 mph.  Seems like you were speeding. =P~
>
> Just thought I'd point that out. ;)

The speed limit on I-5 in the San Jaquin Valley is 70 mph. Of course,
if you actually are driving anything less than 80, you'll get run
down. I can hold a steady 90-95 for miles and still get passed quite a
bit. The traffic density is typically low, the road is flat, straight
has good visibility off to the sides.