Date:      Mon, 27 Dec 2004 22:43:10 -0600
From:      Nikolas Britton <freebsd@nbritton.org>
To:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Need help *fast*

Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> [...]
That is not want I meant to imply when I said "junk":

I was talking about the mediums tolerance to time or lack there of. Go
find a batch of 5-10year old 1.44mb diskettes and try to format them and
then you will under stand what I meant by "junk". And the central points
pctools (I liked that shell replacement they put out for win3.x btw)
diskettes, try to install it now and see what happens. I can not comment
on new floppies because I have never bought any, I have a big ass box
full of old ones.