Date:      Mon, 01 Oct 2001 12:48:36 -0700
From:      bmah@acm.org (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        cjclark@alum.mit.edu
Cc:        Joey Garcia <bear@unix.homeip.net>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bad Drivers

--==_Exmh_1946747668P

If memory serves me right, "Crist J. Clark" wrote:

> The speed limit on I-5 in the San Jaquin Valley is 70 mph. Of course,
                                ^^^^^^^^^^
"San Joaquin"

> if you actually are driving anything less than 80, you'll get run
> down. I can hold a steady 90-95 for miles and still get passed quite a
> bit. The traffic density is typically low, the road is flat, straight
> has good visibility off to the sides.

...and it's incredibly boring.  Ranks up there with California state
route 152, which is also flat and straight, but you have to contend
occasionally with various pieces of agricultural equipment crossing the
roadway.  Lucky me, I get to drive both of these roads every time I
visit my parents.

Bruce.

--==_Exmh_1946747668P

--==_Exmh_1946747668P--