Date:      Fri, 12 Jun 1998 08:24:53 -0400
From:      Keith Stevenson <k.stevenson@louisville.edu>
To:        I Indrajaya <Indrajaya@KS.co.id>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Sendmail and Quota

We (the University of Louisville) use a combination of custom sendmail rules
and a perl script.  The perl script (which is run from cron) examines all non-
privileged mail spools and creates a db file of users who have mail spools
larger than a predefined limit.  Our sendmail rules examine the db file and
reject mail to users listed within it.  We've been using this system for
several months now on a very large mailserver.

If anyone wants to know exactly how I'm doing this, feel free to contact me.
I'm not publishing all of the gory details here because this is more of a
sendmail issue than a FreeBSD topic.

Regards,
--Keith Stevenson--

--
Keith Stevenson
System Programmer - Data Center Services - University of Louisville