Date:      Fri, 14 Jun 1996 17:56:55 -0500
From:      Rick Gray <rickg@nwpros.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sendmail Hell

I have a simple newbie problem...again!

Seems that for some odd reason the webmaster@nwpros.com is user unknown. Any
ideas what happened? Any ideas how to make it work again? I haven't changed
anything in my aliases or sendmail.cf to cause this.

Earlier I had UUNet call me and say that they were getting all the my mail
for root, admin and webmaster. How can this be? Does FreeBSD install
sendmail with defaults for this or am I way off base?

Sendmail -bv root shows it is going to root@ns.uunet.net. I also see in
sendmail.cf that all undeliverable mail will go to ns.uunet.net. I did not
configure this. Could this be part of my problem?

Help!!!

Thanks. :-{)>
Rick Gray
Network Pros, Inc.