Date:      Fri, 14 Jan 2000 22:19:50 -0600
From:      Rob Perry <ke6jqh@arrl.net>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Birmingham AL User group

I'm trying to find out if there is currently a FreeBSD user group in
Birmingham, Alabama. I know the local CompUSA carries one or two
copies of the PowerPak every once in a while and they seem to sell out
fairly quickly. (By every once in a while I mean that they like to
wait several months before re-stocking it.) Surely the friend that got
me hooked on it and I are not the only users in the area. If nobody
knows of a group here, I would appreciate some hints about starting
one. Any mailing list search I've tried always brings up hits for
England. That seems to me to be a bit of a rough drive.  :-)   Thanks
for any info.

Rob Perry

--

<BSD Newbie page in progress at
 http://meltingpot.fortunecity.com/ethiopia/228 >

"Whom computers would destroy, they must first drive mad."