Date:      Thu, 14 Oct 1999 12:12:56 -0400
From:      "Bob Cohen" <bcohen@bpecreative.com>
Subject:   A Success Story plus A compass anyone?

Hey All,

I am among the latest of the success stories, which is to
say that I got FreeBSD to install and I can log in from my
local terminal.  Actually turning it into a fully functional
tool is, well, another matter entirely.  The next thing I
want to do is provide dial-up access to shell accounts on
that machine.  Greg Lehey's three-inch-thick tome doesn't
seem to address this in a straight forward manner.  Can
anyone point me in the right direction for information about
how to do this?  Thanks.

Also I've been trying to subscribe to the questions mailing
list and for some reason, every time I respond with the auth
code, majordomo sends me an error message stating that I
need to send the auth code.  Ugh!  Has my reputation as a
troublemaker preceded me ;-)?

Bob Cohen

b.p.e.Creative			Web Design and Production
P.O. Box 192			508.384.6054
Sheldonville, MA 02093		bcohen@bpecreative.com