Date:      Mon, 26 Jul 1999 23:31:41 -0700
From:      Doug <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        Steve Rubin <ser@tch.org>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Point of Sale software

Steve Rubin wrote:

> Anyone know of any point of sale software that runs under FreeBSD?

	As much as I love freebsd, 80-90% of POS stuff runs on OS/2, and is time
and battle tested. I really doubt that most businesses would be willing to
risk their livelihood on something new, on an OS they've never heard of.
But, good luck if you decide to do it anyway. You might want to search the
archives, this has come up before.

Doug