Date:      Tue, 10 Jun 1997 08:59:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Hetzels@aol.com
To:        spork@super-g.com
Cc:        isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Can FreeBSD and Radius be used for a CyberCafe?

In a message dated 97-06-09 18:27:38 EDT, spork@super-g.com (spork) writes:

<< I think the point of confusion here lies in what you are calling a
 workstation.  I assume for simplicity's sake you are using win95 machines
 or Macs at the cafe itself, correct?  If so, you cannot hack win95 to let
 people "login" to the workstation for general access to the machine
 itself.
<SNIP>

The O/S for the workstations isn't entirely set in stone. But I was thinking
of using either FreeBSD or Win 95, and will probably go with FreeBSD.

One concern using FreeBSD for the workstations is Video Conferencing.  What
Software and Hardware is available for FreeBSD?  Can-U-See-Me?

Scot W. Hetzel