Date:      Fri, 8 Oct 2010 15:03:27 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Super Biscuit <super_bisquit@yahoo.com>
To:        Alex Deucher <alexdeucher@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org, xorg@freedesktop.org
Subject:   Re: Xorg configuration fails on G4 Powermac

My apologies but I do need help from both lists here and the freebsd ppc ma=
iling lists for these problems.

How do I set the output to include two screens- one for each graphics card?

What was the last supported version of Xorg to allow dual graphics cards?

Is it possible to use Xnest or Xephyr with SSH to allow remote logins on a =
dedicated xclient & xserver?