Date:      Mon, 6 Mar 2000 14:17:17 -0800
From:      "Kahn" <kahn@deadbbs.com>
To:        "'Stuart Henderson'" <sthen@naiad.eclipse.net.uk>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Email list for apache...

> On Mon, Mar 06, 2000 at 01:52:36PM -0800, Kahn wrote:
> > As I get more and more into apache I realize I need a mailing
> > list. Can anyone point me to a good if not great mailing list
> > for apache?

> form, click search, it will probably get you to a useful page.

Thanks to the people who have responded so far. I have looked through the
www.apache.org site. What specifically I am looking for, is a technical
support mailing list for apache. Something like
freebsd-questions@freebsd.org is to freebsd.

> > http:\\www.deadbbs.com
> > http:\\www.fortenberry.net
>
> Wrong slashes.

I wonder why I didn't notice that before?  Thanks.

Erin

mailto:kahn@deadbbs.com
http://www.deadbbs.com
http://www.fortenberry.net