Date:      Sat, 5 Nov 2011 01:35:11 -0500
From:      "Conrad J. Sabatier" <conrads@cox.net>
To:        Zantgo <zantgo@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Not found slim

On Wed, 2 Nov 2011 17:15:56 -0300
Zantgo <zantgo@gmail.com> wrote:

> I install slim and xfce4, and I put slim in the boot,

What do you mean exactly, "put slim in the boot"???

> when the system booting, everything works fine when login screen
> appears I can not type slim or move the mouse, which is the problem?

Have you configured the X server properly first?  Until you've done
that, there's no chance of *any* X login manager (or any other X app,
for that matter) working properly.

READ THE HANDBOOK, *PLEASE*!!!  It's available in more than one
language.  Follow the instructions given.  Don't skip steps or "cut
corners".  A lot of thought has gone into providing all of the
documentation you need to maintain your system, but it's up to you to
use it.

--
Conrad J. Sabatier
conrads@cox.net