Date:      Tue, 14 Aug 2001 22:33:01 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   HEADS UP: pcic pci attachments merged from current

I've just merged the pcic pci attachment from current into stable.
If you have a PCI cardbus bridge, you will notice two things.

1) We now automatically assign the IRQ now for the management
interrupt for PCI devices.  This means that you cannot set it.  We
will also share this interrupt with other PCI devices.  We will use
the same interrupt for the pccards, and sharing there is OK.

2) You cannot use polling mode on PCI devices.

Please let me know if your setup was working before and now isn't
working.  I've tested this for the past two months before merging this
into -stable.  I suspect that there will be some problems, but I know
of only a few minor problems with the code.  I think it is better than
the old code.

Oh, yea, we also support the orinoco PCI cards that everyone keeps
asking about :-)

Warner