Date:      Wed, 10 Nov 2004 18:28:26 GMT
From:      Billy Lightfoot <blightfoot@manxtrust.co.im>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   i386/73785: I have just downloaded 5.3 ISO to try.. No XServer or KDE option.

>Number:         73785
>Category:       i386
>Synopsis:       I have just downloaded 5.3 ISO to try.. No XServer or KDE option.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I am currently running 4.10 and have used FreeBSD for quite a few years.. I cannot get the XServer or KDE options to run in the basic installation ..the install appears to comletely skip it and goes from the mouse daemon setup to the add initial user/root passwords.. It is quite bizarre.. I downloaded the ISO image from the ftp10.us.. site..