| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
Only a particular. The disk exceed the 8Gb. So the sectors are not in
conjunction with the end boundary of cylinder. But the all the slice & boot
manager was under the limits of 8Gb and may I expect a signal of bad
attempt to install (You can't install on this disk because is not correctly
formatted) and not this strange crazyness. Anyone has the same problem or
can tell me who I have done mistakes? Thanx in advance.

Regards, Fabrizio.