Date:      Fri, 20 Apr 2001 12:37:52 -0700
From:      Everett F Batey <efb@cotdazr.org>
To:        Andrzej Bialecki <abial@webgiro.com>
Cc:        efb-all@vhwy.com, Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>, freebsd-small@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: The ultimate board!

Andrzej,

Thank you for all that credit .. I disagree I DID NOT INVENT nor
did I REINVENT the WHATCHAMACALLIT .. I ASKED A QUESTION ..

It was as straightforward as I could ask that question ?  If some
one did it and sold some, I might buy one.

Did you invent, sell or buy one ?  Did / does it work ?

Who would I want to contact, email, telephone, cell block, etc ?
if one exists ?

OTHERWISE, Still standing is the question what do those of you
who are around here a long time view of the feasibility and cost
to bring that Whatchamacallit to market today ???

Oh, InterJet, hell I cant even fly (-:  :-)

/Ev/

--
 + http://www.vhwy.com  efb@vhwy.com WA6CRE@arrl.net http://www.cotdazr.org +
 + PocketNet Mail to efbatey@mobile.att.net / Cell/VoiceMail  805 340-6471  +