Date:      Fri, 31 Jan 2003 10:16:01 -0700 (MST)
From:      Nick Rogness <nick@rogness.net>
To:        JoeB <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
Cc:        Michael Sierchio <kudzu@tenebras.com>, "Simon L. Nielsen" <simon@nitro.dk>, <freebsd-ipfw@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Error in ipfw manpage for stateful rules?

On Thu, 30 Jan 2003, JoeB wrote:

[SNIP]
> I believe the subject to this thread is dealing with changing the
> examples and documentation to deal with getting IPFW/NATD/KEEP-STATE
> rules to play together correctly.
[SNIP]

	That was not the subject of the original thread.  It was an error
	with ipfw and keep-state in the man page.  Where did natd
	get involved?

	NAT & IPFW stateful inspection is a whole nother topic.
	Please use a seperate thread for that conversation.

Nick Rogness <nick@rogness.net>
-
  How many people here have telekenetic powers? Raise my hand.
  				-Emo Philips