Date:      Sun, 9 Sep 2001 21:09:11 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Bzdik BSD <bzdik@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Books on FreeBSD and local libraries

 Hi All,

 would it help if we all start bugging local libraries to get a book or
 two on FreeBSD? I just requested to do so a local community college
and
 a public library to get Ms Anderson's book. (as well as the one by Mt
 Mittelspiel). "FreeBSD Unleashed" is coming too. What do you think?

 The authorship is not a profitable pastime at all, I'd be schilling
 differently :))

 Best, B

 P.S. Btw, Anderson's book is a chef's d'oeuvre - not an easy task to
 make an easy read on a subject like that. Excellent product.