Date:      Tue, 2 Apr 1996 23:35:07 -0700
From:      wes@intele.net
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD'ers unite!

I'll be at Interop tomorrow (Wednesday) or Thursday if the weather is
bad tomorrow.  (I'm flying in with a friend in his plane, and we're
*not* playing dodgeball with thunder bumpers).

Any other FreeBSDers that are at the show, group around the Century
Software booth at 4:00 pm and let's kick off an informal BOF.  If
there's anything more formal being planned either of those days, let
me know, OK?

--
   Wes Peters	| Yes I am a pirate, two hundred years too late
    Softweyr 	| The cannons don't thunder, there's nothing to plunder