Date:      Sun, 03 Nov 1996 02:06:38 -0600
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Ola Persson <smurfen@ludd.luth.se>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD hacker dinner report...

Ola Persson wrote:

> Yuck! American beer :/ Or imported beer that tastes like water anyways...

Ah, but you forget about us Americans (of German descent and proud of it)
that brew their own beer.  I have a batch (just brewed) that my friend
and I have coined 'Black Cat'.  If you like Bockbier, you will love this
stuff.  For ~$20 US, I can make any beer that you like. :)  Although I
don't know if the FBONE can transport SUDS packets as well, but I would
hope that it would. :0

Steve