Date:      Sun, 23 Nov 97 07:21:46 -0800
From:      "Mike Burgett" <mburgett@awen.com>
To:        "stable@freebsd.org" <stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   re: nfs and mounting more than once.

>If anyone is feeling adventurous, I'd like to get feedback about any
>unintended side effects.  I run a simple system here, with no union mounts,
>diskless clients or any other stuff that this could break. :)

Before anyone misunderstands my intent, with that message from yesterday, it's
not intended as any kind of submission or request to be considered for such.
My intent was to possibly get wider testing feedback than I can do here, and
some constructive suggestions from folks who understand the vfs code.

Thanks,
Mike