Date:      26 Apr 1998 07:24:16 -0000
From:      Jason Nordwick <nordwick@scam.XCF.Berkeley.EDU>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   KTEH action

The public tv station KTEH is having a TV action to raise money for
the station and I noticed that about 15% of the donations are computer
related with about 30% of those being developer related (they have
had some symantec stuff, borland stuff, MS dev stuff) and about
another 30% being Web releated (HTML and Java Applet builder stuff).

They say that they are still looking for items, so I was wondering
if it would be a good idea to give them a couple of "The Complete
FreeBSD" books with CDs.  If anybody thinks that this would be a
good idea, I would be willing to help pay for some of them (after all
it is public tv and a close to free software, kinda).

jay
--
Join the FreeBSD Revolution.
Support the FSF, buy GNU.